Have you ever bought something without knowing exactly what you would do with it, but the price was so low, you just couldn’t pass it up? My husband doesn’t understand why you buy something just because, but you all get where I’m coming from, right?
This project cost so little and was easy to make! Plus you can easily change its look to fit the season or your mood by just switching the flowers and greenery inside!
- Start out with a simple metal bucket -I purchased it for just a few dollars.
- Paint it a sage green and let it dry – I used a few coats of Waverly brand chalk paint in the color Moss.
- Cut out some pretty flower “peel & stick” stickers. Purchased mine at the Dollar Tree.
- Decoupage the stickers. I use Mod Podge brand but you can use Elmer’s glue if that’s what you have.
- Add a simple piece of rope or a ribbon tied around the top.
- I arranged some artificial greenery and baby’s breath from my crafting supplies to finish the project off
- But you could have fun with this in so many ways!
Some other ideas:
- Put a small vase inside the bucket, fill it with water and add fresh flowers from your garden. That would be absolutely beautiful !
- Or, add filler to up near the top and add some artificial or real succulents.